Monday, November 3, 2008

November!

I can't believe it is Nov. already!! There are only 5 weeks of class left in this semester..CRAZY!
Halloween was this weekend and it was very fun!! Natalie & I dressed up as babies. It was a great time. Little kids came through our dorm to trick or treat so we handed out candy to them. It was fun! Here are some pics:




thats my friend Laura she dressed up like a grandma...it was great!!
Here are a bunch of my friends

baby natalie and jess!!




Other than Halloween.....dance is going really great!! Tonight I found out I am doing a 3 minute duet with one of the guys (there are 2 ) in the piece. It's going to be so fun...but extremely hard!! I Can't wait.
I'm reallly tired right now...nothing else is new. SHERRI AND GUS are coming to Hope this weekend YAYY!
okay good night to my family , much love
Jessica Linn






1 comment:

Mom said...

Love those footie PJs!! They will come in handy during the long cold Michigan winters!
Can't wait to see you tomorrow!