skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jess' College Life
Sunday, September 21, 2008
I WAS IN THE NEWSPAPER!!!!
^ I tried to zoom in on just the picture part, but it didn't really work...
Below is the whole article.
Here is the website link of the article so you can actually read it:
http://www.hollandsentinel.com/news/x1603414362/Celebs-urge-Hope-students-to-vote
1 comment:
Mom
said...
WOW, you are famous now Jess!!
XXXOOO Mom
September 21, 2008 at 3:28 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(18)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(6)
▼
September
(10)
Other pictures from the weekend
The Pull
I LOVE MY FAMILY
Figuring out my next four years..
I WAS IN THE NEWSPAPER!!!!
4th week of school
Update!
Address
some pictures
MY ROOM!
About Me
Jess
View my complete profile
1 comment:
WOW, you are famous now Jess!!
XXXOOO Mom
Post a Comment